I Just Exhausted My 5GB Monthly MTN BBLITE Plan Before Expiration, How Do I Really Go Unlimited?

If you are a humongous data user and have been enjoying the MTN 5GB BBLITE daily, weekly or monthly plan on your android with the Simple Server Tweak or Psiphon Tweak, then you need to hear this.

Actually I was a victim of today’s topic and it just happened to me as describe above and almost made me an unhappy guy but I refuse to be unhappy.

I decided to opt for the MTN BBLITEM monthly plan against the BBLITED daily plan, knowing fully well that both the daily and monthly plan are capped at 5GB each, and guess what….
How-to-do-MTN-unlimited-browsing

Though I did not download much with it, but what I can boldly tell you is that I streamed football, watched CNN, music videos and some other documentaries as if there was no tomorrow, having forgotten that my MTN BBLITEM is capped at 5GB.


My eyes became clearer when exactly after 14 days out of the 30 days validity, I noticed that I can no longer browse; I decided to find out why I am was unable to connect, lo and behold I then realized that I have used up my 5GB.

The question now is, what if I also did lots of download on the long run, maybe the data would have finished on the first week of usage.

You now see why we all need unlimited data, and if you too are in need of unlimited MTN data tweak, then let’s roll together as I uncover this little secret to you.

Have you asked yourself why MTN daily BBLITED plan costs only N70 whereas the daily BBMIDID goes for N100?

If you have not asked that question before, this is the right time for to do that and get immediate answer below.

Ok, here is it, the BBLITED, BBLITEW and BBLITEM plans are all capped at 5GB while the BBMIDID, BBMIDIW and BBMIDIM plans are actually unlimited.


So that is to say if you know that you can exhaust 5GB within 7 days, then you shouldn’t go for the BBLITEW plan at N350 rather go for the BBMIDIW plan at N500 for unlimited data.

If you want to go monthly, then you should now consider BBMIDIM for N1500 unlimited data against the BBLITEM at N1000 that is capped at 5GB.

Now it all depends on how data hungry you are, and just as I mentioned at the beginning, if you are the humongous data user type, you should now act accordingly but if you are less of a data user, you can continue with the BBLITE plans and save cost.

For further enquiries on what you just read, you can hit us below the comment box and be sure to get a warm reply that will keep you abreast.
I Just Exhausted My 5GB Monthly MTN BBLITE Plan Before Expiration, How Do I Really Go Unlimited? I Just Exhausted My 5GB Monthly MTN BBLITE Plan Before Expiration, How Do I Really Go Unlimited? Reviewed by Edwin Akwudolu on 8:43:00 AM Rating: 5

29 comments:

  1. Interesting Having to learn from your mistake my friend.

    I myself keep wondering what happened to the Fair Usage Policy MTN and the rest network normally use on this plans.

    Don't be surprised, that which is considered unlimited and priced higher (BBMIDID, BBMIDIW & BBMIDIM) may at some point be capped aswell. Maybe around 10GB above.

    And if you ask me, i must confess that its not easy to offer unlimited browsing to Nigerians owing to our nature (abuse it), but since they do same in other nations like Ghana, Kenya and South Africa i dont see why ours is differnet.

    It might interst you to know that, owing to the fact that i recently traveled to my hometown where only Airtel has a steady 3G network, i've had to let go of over N6,000 on Airtel 3GB of N1,500 monthly sub which will be exhausted either same day or next due to data zapping.

    Lets just hope it gets better!
    Uche Francis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Francis,

      Nice to see you again, just as you rightly said, we all hope it gets better..for now, this is the only unlimited tweak in the country that I can confirm with no fair usage at least for now...already used 20GB and counting.

      Thanks for dropping buy and do have a lovely day bro

      Delete
  2. you don't know it, but you are God sent. I subscribed to the BBMIDIM and I have already downloaded a PlayStation ISO of 4gb and it's still blazing.
    God bless you Edwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Walat,

      Thank you so much for your warm comments.

      You know we appreciate you guys a lot and that is why we won't stop in making sure that you get the best out of this blog.

      Once again thank you for always coming over and for your contributions.

      Do have a lovely day ahead

      Delete
  3. Hi Eddy, pls guide me on how to download with flud, ttorrent, bittorent and torrento. Do they require proxy setting because I hav tried to no avail to download with them using bbmidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you using simple server or Psiphon?

      Delete
    2. I'm using Psiphon, but i wouldn't mind for both.

      Delete
    3. Actually because of the unique Bit Torrent internet protocol, Psiphon and other proxies are finding it difficult to establish direct connections for Torrent download.

      Use the default MTN APN direclty without the 127.0.0.1 proxy, and see.

      I was able to download with uTorrent, so I don't see reason why you shouldn't be able to download with other Bit Torrent clients like the ones you mentioned above

      Delete
  4. Well done bro, it seems bbmidi package is also capped. I subscribed for bbmidm yesterday, but it has stopped connecting after downloading over 10gig worth of data.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am very much aware of that, but when you have such humongous data like that, you will be tempted to call them unlimited because most people wouldn't even use up to half of that before expiration.

      The only true unlimited plan is the BBMAXI plan, but we hardly talk about it because of the high price.

      The daily plan for that goes for N200 and the code is BBMAXID, while the monthly one cost N3000 with BBMAXIM as the code.

      The BBMIDI plan that we discussed is just like the intermediary between the BBMAXI and the BBLITE.

      So if you are game and ready to doll out N3000 per month, you will get your unlimited downloads with the BBMAXI plan.

      Thank you for dropping by and do have a nice day ahead.

      Delete
    2. this makes the bblitew more pocket-friendly. tnx all the way

      Delete
    3. yes this just shows that bblitew is the best and most sensible

      Delete
  5. I will not advice anyone to subscribe to This BBMIDIM. mine stopped working after 4days and 8.2gb. that is waste of N1500.
    I think the BBLITEW is still better and cheaper.
    oga Edwin, you should refund my N1500 o LoL

    ReplyDelete
  6. this thing pain me gan o. I wasted the money of 4weeks 20gb bblitew on this bbmidim which worked 4days and less than 10gb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Walat,

      It hurt us to hear you react in this manner, and definitely with what you said and some other reactions above, it shows clearly that MTN has reduced the data cap from 20gb to 10gb, cos we used it to the tune of 20gb, in the past and we still have image proofs for that.

      Mabybe I will have to put up another post to address that.

      Then concerning your lost, we think we can compensate you for that by doing a 1 week BBLITEW on your SIM.

      So if we get your number before the end of the day, be rest assured you will get a transfer credit for a 1 week BBLITEW plan.

      Thanks for dropping and letting us know how it went for you. Do have a lovely day ahead.

      Delete
    2. I sentsome screenshots to your email earlier in the day.
      I don't mind the BBLITEW o. because like I said, it's the savings for the month's internet that I used for this BBMIDIM. check your email, sent you my phone number

      Delete
    3. wow. hightek is the best. received the BBLITEW.
      thanks. I am going to be a fan till Jesus comes

      Delete
  7. Edwin, please I will like to set up a good proxy connection for my people back home so we can't communicate using what's app call, is it better to buy an MTK device or snapdragon chipset phone for tweaks, which one is advisable.. Thanks for all you do brother..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kenslay,

      Since the main purpose is for setting up a proxy connection that might end up involving some tweaks on your device, then MTK should be a better option.

      Do have a great day ahead!

      Delete
  8. Edwin , u have not replied my mail based on what we talked about ( iPad jailbreak ) I can't download anything and it's really painful

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use up to 10gb per day o!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Edwin, How does the BBLITED works and what's the maximum data cap? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michael,

      The BBLITED is the daily plan with 5GB cap, and it works by tweaking your android with either simpler server or Psiphon.

      Then we have the BBMIDID plan that is also a daily plan but with 10GB cap

      Delete
  11. Pls I browse on my tecno C8 with bblitew without a simple server nor psiphon. And my am also using a bb serial number. How is that possible.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is always appreciated

Powered by Blogger.